Digitalisation is transforming companies and pushes them to adapt to increased competition in more diverse and distant markets. The emergence of big data, artificial intelligence and Cloud technologies are is necessitating transformation of key sectors in both industry and services.
This technological trend is the source of new IT strategies:
- Acquiring new business values through judicious DATA operation.
- Optimisation of product, manufacturing and service chains combined with the operational opportunity of new service platforms.
- Mastering your application base and opportunities for transformation of your legacy.
Our solutions are based on a close network of agencies of more than 2,000 employees specialised in the world of software engineering products and services, and in many industries (telecom, banking and insurance, aerospace and defence, transport, health, etc.).
Exploiting Data and Artificial Intelligence
How can data and Artificial Intelligence be used to create new sources of value?
Because data centric approaches are being developed by placing data at the heart of business strategy and because the governance of this data is no longer an option, new challenges have emerged:
- To multiply data acquisition sources and store them, ensuring quality and security.
- Enrich one’s heritage with new technologies, data science skills to bring meaning and value to data and respond effectively to today's business challenges.
- Expand manufacturing and operating chains to industrialise new "smart" functions within the S.I. in a DataOps spirit.
That's why we propose expertise, advice and delivery on the following activities:
- Collecting and storing with our Data Engineer experts: guiding and building acquisition strategies, transport and persistence of data, and implementing them.
- Designing and manufacturing intelligent functions within the S.I. thanks to our Data Scientists: acquiring new business values through a smart use of data and being part of an innovative approach.
- Industrialising the DATA chain based on a DataOps approach: getting out of the world of the Lab and PoC, and succeeding in scalling up in the Data and AI chain environment (multiplying the volume of data, calculation, integrating AI functionality into applications lifecycle...).
What areas of production optimization need to be developed and how?
Whether it is in transformation or not, today's Information System must respond even more effectively to operational excellence concerns (quality, monitoring, SLA...), Time-to-Market and security questions (employee awareness, security by design, tools, rules and security processes).
Our Fast-IT solution is organized around three areas of services:
- Strategy and Process: organisation consultancy, DevAllOps CALMS maturity audit, KPI implementation approach and methodology, monitoring solutions
- Tools and Technologies: Continuous integration and deployment, software forge, validation testing and automation, secure production line, high productivity framework
- Culture and skills: Capitalisation and sharing, training, coaching, DevOps academy
A Fast-IT approach can be part of a larger transformation project, that is why we also support you in the following areas:
- API Governance: From requirements for an API-ready S.I. to the integration of solutions
- Intermediation within the I.S. and between I.S.: Middleware events, iPaaS, MdM
Strategies and transformation approaches
What strategies and transformation approaches to implement?
Whether it is about reducing technological obsolescence or addressing skills and legacy maintenance issues, a transformation strategy needs to be aligned with company's medium- and long-term challenges.
Our positioning as a technology partner is our response to long-term support to drive together:
- The definition of the target and solutions for the information system of tomorrow – with an urbanisation approach
- The transition to technology and skills targets
- Driving transformation
To build targets and solutions
How to build targets and solutions?
Our experts are involved in the field of urbanisation and the definition of information systems target architectures:
- Maturity study
- Capturing corporate issues
- Defining long- and medium-term I.S. targets
- Recommendation of technology transformation and skills roadmap
To support target transformation
How to support target transformation ?
We operate on a wide spectrum of activities and business sectors, in line with the major transformation programs carried out by our customers:
- Prepare: Supporting our common beliefs with decision-makers, formalizing
- Guide: Challenging partners, bring make-or-buy approaches (redesign, automatic code migration, purchase and solution integration...)
- Advise: Implementing critical points, bringing the necessary expertise to critical points
- Escort: Coaching/training, acculturation, innovation
- Produce: Supported by our software, infrastructure and methodological development force
How to manage transformation?
We accompany the governance of transformations by defining and monitoring PKI and identifying investment opportunities, constantly considering business issues and technological movements to continuously adapt the transformation roadmap.
- What are the needs for new investment?
- What should be experimented?
- What innovation approach should be deployed?