Cybercrime is increasing, this is a threat to individuals, governments and enterprises (from start-ups to multinational corporations). SII are continuously working with our clients of all sizes to address these challenges.
Our goal is to make sure that our customers have confidence in their system, to help them to manage risks, and to integrate cyber protection requirements while maintaining the Time-to-Market of products and services.
Anticipate to Protect.
We build our service offerings to anticipate risks and protect goods and services accordingly.
To anticipate and detect risks
How to anticipate risks?
- Threat Intelligence
- Identifying weaknesses in networks, components, infrastructure, technical audits
- Ethical Hacking
- Risk analysis and management of organizational safety audits
- Awareness and trainings for operational teams
And how to detect them?
- Investigations, recognition of malware and sophisticated attacks
- Engineering in detection tools (Hypervisor, SIEM, Probes, LogManager, IDS...)
- Consulting in supervisory strategy
Responses and protection from risks
How to respond to risks?
- Define the strategy for the recovery process,
- Forensic analysis
- Analysis of static and dynamic malwares
And how to be protected from risks?
- Design, Integration, deployment of secured architecture and cyber defence
- Security tools management and optimization
Cyber Security in the lifecycle of goods and servicess
How can cyber security be integrated into the lifecycle of goods and services?
Beyond organisations and infrastructures, it is essential to build products and services with a Secure by Design vision.
For that purpose, our teams advise and support companies in the implementation of security in Agile and DevSecOps works, following ANSSI, NIST and OWASP best practices.
Raise awareness and train employees
How to raise awareness and train employees?
A cyber-crime protection approach is only effective if business and IT employees are aware of the reactions that protect their business and trained on the technical and technological challenges of their businesses. Therefore, we have also developed adapted Learning and Transform courses:
- Awareness modules and best practices: Hacking Training, safety for IS users, businesses operational safety
- Methodological and technological modules: Infrastructure - Cloud, IoT, embedded and real time, DevSecOps, Secure Development (Java, C++, embedded)
- Long journeys and coaching: Cyber Security correspondent, Coaching DevSecOps