VIE Talent Acquisition Specialist, Spain Madrid
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to undertake all hiring activities, from advertising open roles to interviewing candidates and closing hires.
Talent Acquisition Specialist responsibilities include connecting with potential candidates online and offline, screening applications and supporting hiring managers. If you have a first experience evaluating candidates for IT & Engineering roles of various seniority levels, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for hiring qualified people while maintaining a positive candidate experience.
Recruitment 3.0, you will be in charge of :
- Carrying out the curriculum screening and conducting telephone, team and face-to-face interviews, managing the selection process from start to finish
- Carrying out the entire negotiation process with the people who participate in the selection process
- Carrying out on-boarding of new employees
- Team player with HR & Business managers
- Use of Linkedin Recruiter and the different employment portals / networks at our disposal
- Database maintenance
This is a non-exhaustive list, the missions may have to evolve during the time.
- Competitive salary package based on VIE regulations
- Being a part of an international and multicultural environment
- Visibility on the evolution of your projects
- Belonging to a fast-growing global company, getting opportunities to grow quickly with a tailored made career path
Communicative, empathetic person with great teamwork skills
People-oriented, proactive, flexible, with communication skills and able to adapt to different interlocutors, detail-oriented and organized with a high degree of confidentiality
Team player is a must.
Education : RRLL, psychology or similar, valuable higher training in HR
Languages : Fluent in English and Spanish (castellano)
Contract type: VIE (European citizen, aged between 18 and 28 years), 12 months renewable once
The V.I.E international voluntary program (Volontariat International en Entreprise) is a program run by Business France, the French Agency for international business development, and is opened to any European national who’s willing to work overseas for a French multi-national. For more information: https://www.businessfrance.fr/vie-home