VIE BI Analyst/People Analytics, Spain
As a BI Analyst/people analytics, you will be at the core of data-value creation and top-management decisions.
Your missions :
- Realization and automation of reports in Power BI
- Administration and management of HR systems
- Coordination with different countries
- Apply improvements to the company's global systems
You have analytical capacity.
You know Excel & Power BI (mandatory)
You are a communicative, empathetic & results-oriented person.
Your are also people-oriented, proactive, flexible, detail-oriented and organized.
Studies : Valuable higher training in HR
Languages : Fluent in English and Spanish Castellano (it is not a must)
- Competitive salary package based on VIE regulations
- Being a part of an international and multicultural environment
- Visibility on the evolution of your projects
- Belonging to a fast-growing global company, getting opportunities to grow quickly with a tailored made career path
Contract type: VIE (European citizen, aged between 18 and 28 years), 12 months renewable once
The V.I.E international voluntary program (Volontariat International en Entreprise) is a program run by Business France, the French Agency for international business development, and is opened to any European national who’s willing to work overseas for a French multi-national.
For more information: https://www.businessfrance.fr/vie-home