Stress Certification Aerospace Engineer for Stress and Certification projects
We are looking for an aerospace engineer for structural and certification projects.
Our stress engineers are a highly skilled group of employees capable of performing all analyses to substantiate the design in any phase, whether this applies to a megal or composite structure. We are in possession of a so-called DOA (Design Organisation Approval), which means we can approve minor and larger modifications to aircrafts on Cabin & Cargo, Structure and Power Supply.
We are looking for as well stress engineers as certification engineers. But these two disciplines combined in one person, makes you a perfect fit in our team! If you're only experienced in Stress or Certification we also welcome you to apply!
In this job your work will include:
- Static strength analyses;
- Buckling analyses;
- Fatigue & damage tolerance analyses (F&DT);
- Finite element analyses (linear and non linear);
- Testing & test evaluation;
- Eigen frequencies analysis;
- Writing CVE reports;
- Stress support for the conceptual and detail design of primary and secondary structures in various projects;
- Finite element modelling;
- Analyses for structural parts and assemblies;
- Provide support to the design team for conceptual and detail design phases;
- Supporting the certification engineers for DOA related projects.
What you bring:
- HBO Degree in engineering: Aviation and Aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering, etc.;
- Technical work experience;
- Knowledge of Femap;
- Certification experience;
- Good communication skills;
- Willing to work in an international environment;
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience, Aerospace related;
- Willing to work on different interesting projects;
- English and Dutch language mandatory;
- A good sense of humor.
What we bring:
- Aerospace related projects;
- Knowledge on stress, design and certification;
- Nice colleagues;
- Competitive Salary;
- Open culture;
- 30 holiday days;
- Fruit at the office;
For further information please contact Anouk Potter, HR Manager:
023 53 07 314 / 06 15 4411 48/ firstname.lastname@example.org
SII Netherlands, Haarlem