Aerospace Stress Engineer
SII Netherlands is looking for stress engineers who are experienced in the structure of the tail of an airplane, the tail is made out of composite skin panels and metal components for load introduction.
We are searching for engineers who can contribute in the development of the tail of a business jet. The structure of the tail is made out of composite skin panels and metal components for load introduction. Apart from the vertical fin and horizontal stabilizer, structural provisions for a fuel tank and an engine installation are part of the design.
What you will do in our company in this role:
- Stress support for the conceptual and detail design of primary and secondary structures in this project projects;
- Finite element modelling / Analyses for structural parts and assemblies;
- Provide support to the design team for conceptual and detail design phases;
- Static strength analyses;
- Finite element analyses (linear and non linear);
- Generating design specifications and requirements;
- Implementation of design improvements;
- Compilation of stress documentation;
- Stress calculations including thermal analysis;
- Determine interface loads.
What you bring:
- You bring lots of experience;
- You are a teamplayer;
- Patran / Natran expert;
- HBO or WO Degree in engineering (aviation and aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering, etc.);
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience, Aerospace related;
- Design techniques, tools and geometric tolerance principles, materials, manufacturing processes etc.;
- Good communication skills, English and Dutch language mandatory;
- A good sense of humor;
- Willing to work on different interesting projects.
What we bring:
We offer you a challenging career. SII Netherlands offers you the chance to employ your know-how in varied and challenging projects. Our short decision paths and good organization mean that every enthusiastic employee can realize his or her ideas and exploit attractive promotion possibilities. A comprehensive Work-Life-Balance program rounds off what we have to offer very nicely.
- Knowlegde on stress, design and certification;
- Aerospace related projects;
- Fruit at the office;
- Nice colleagues;
- Competitive Salary;
- 30 Holiday days;
- and more...
For further information please contact Anouk Potter, HR manager:
06 15441148 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are not recognized by the IND to hire highly skilled migrants.
- We are not interested in acquisition, CV's of third parties or recruitment agencies will be deleted.