Senior Software Engineer C++
SII Netherlands is looking for a Senior Software Engineer!
You will be part of the development and building software solutions that are instrumental to have our machines operating very productive while maintaining and making sure that the system interfaces are consistent and in accordance with the industry high standards.
Since software is an integrating competency, you will be involved at all stages of the software development process, specifying, designing, testing, and integrating the advanced software for use in our world-leading products.
As a Software Engineer you contribute to a multidisciplinary and self-organizing Agile/Scrum team. In addition to software product development, our teams are fully responsible for various aspects, such as requirements analysis, architecture, design, testing, validation and product demonstrations. The use of high-tech techniques and software development methods is important
You will be responsible for creating clear specifications on requirements, making efficient design choices, to 'make it happen' by also implementing the design and verify the implementation.
Next to this, you will be responsible for providing effort estimates for the work at hand and identify dependencies on others. Together with your scrum master you will schedule your activities and agree on when to deliver the required specifications. The software delivered is documented and qualified by means of automated test cases.
You will work with the following tools and techniques:
- C++, CMake, real-time software development
- Unit Testing (Google-Test), Test Automation, Cucumber,
- Continuous Integration & Delivery
- Agile/Scrum software development
- Jenkins, Nexus, Maven, GIT, BitBucket
- ISTQB- / Tmap- certificate (or willingly to achieve it)
Skills & experience:
- Graduated at Bachelor or Master level in software engineering, information/computer science or similar with a talent for C++
- Minimum 3 years relevant professional experience in C++ development
- Demonstrable expertise in C++, C, Python, Object Oriented design & programming
- Unix/Linux, Python, and software configuration management (ClearCase, GIT).
- Experienced in working in SAFe or Agile team environment and applying lean practices.
- Team Player
- Is capable of rapidly mastering new domains and techniques.
- Is creative, open, flexible.
We offer you a challenging career. SII Netherlands offers you the chance to employ your know-how in varied and challenging projects. Our short decision paths and good organization mean that every enthusiastic employee can realize his or her ideas and exploit attractive promotion possibilities. A comprehensive Work-Life-Balance program rounds off what we have to offer very nicely.
- Nice colleagues;
- 30 Holiday days;
- and more...
Do you fit in the profile?
We are interested to receive your application.
First interviews can be held via Teams or at the office in Haarlem.
For further information please contact Francy Martinez Clavijo.
023-5307316 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- An investigation and pre-employment-security screening will form part of the recruitment process.
- No Acquisition. CV's of third parties or recruitment agencies will not be considered.