Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer!
The Electrical Systems team is responsible for the development of 25, mainly electronic, modules in the vehicle. As a Senior Software Engineer you help the team develop and test the software that runs on the many electronic systems in the vehicle. The focus here will mainly be on testing, but also includes supporting the team in development, for which your knowledge and experience is crucial. Part of the work is also the delivery and checking of the accompanying documentation, but you may also be involved in the development of software tooling. You participate in the core team and for that you are on location of our clients office at least once a week. The rest of the time, working from home is allowed, if the work permits.
• Previous education: WO/HBO electrical engineering or comparable
• At least 10 years of work experience in a similar position
• Experience with programming in C and C++
• Experience with software testing, such as unit testing and/or on-target testing
• Experience with the MISRA coding standard
• Experience with code analysis and code coverage
• Experience with automated testing
• Experience documenting software
• Knowledge of aviation regulations is an advantage
• Ability to work accurately and systematically
• Good written expression skills in English
• Be communicative and able to work well in a team (also remotely)
What we have to offer:
- - Fruit at the office;
- - Nice colleagues;
- - Competitive Salary;
- - 30 Holiday days;
- - and more...
For further information please contact Anouk Potter, HR manager
Tel: +31 (0)23 5307314 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are not recognized by the IND to hire highly skilled migrants.
- We are not interested in acquisition, CV's of third parties or recruitment agencies will be deleted.