Technical Specification Engineer
As Technical Specification Engineer (TSE) you will work on a broad variety of tasks in the field of Marine Engineering for new military vessels, existing of many new innovations. You can be involved from the first proposal until final delivery. As TSE you will be part of the execution of the project in a team of several engineers in order to deliver the required engineering output. Implements technical and practical knowledge into the design and takes care all relevant data is stored accurately in the PDM-system. As TSE you will contribute to the engineering process by developing the required deliverables, such as specification documents, reviewed supplier’s documentation, functional descriptions, schematic drawings and test and validation plans.
Skills & experience:
- Bachelor or Master degree related to the engineer discipline or proven work skills based upon experience.
- Preferably two years’ experience in mechanical or marine engineering and with statutory bodies.
- Knowledge of mechanical systems, preferably in ships, offshore or industrial installations.
- Able to work with and manage third-party vendors and subcontractors. Personal characteristics: quality, planning and budget awareness.
- Proficiency in English language written as well as verbal.
We offer you a challenging career. SII Netherlands offers you the chance to employ your know-how in varied and challenging projects. Our short decision paths and good organization mean that every enthusiastic employee can realize his or her ideas and exploit attractive promotion possibilities. A comprehensive Work-Life-Balance program rounds off what we have to offer very nicely.
- Marine related projects;
- Nice colleagues;
- 30 Holiday days;
- and more...
Do you fit in the profile?
We are interested to receive your application.
First interviews can be held via Teams or at the office in Haarlem.
For further information please contact Anouk Potter, HR manager:
06 15441148 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only candidates with an EU citizenship or valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates.
- An investigation and pre-employment-security screening will form part of the recruitment process.
- No Acquisition. CV's of third parties or recruitment agencies will not be considered.