System Designer – Marine & Propulsion
As System Designer Marine & Propulsion (SD) at you will work on a broad variety of tasks the field of Mechanical Engineering for our vessels. The SD will design the architecture of all kind of auxiliary systems for new build Military vessels, based upon functional requirements, classification rules, norms and standards which are structured in a requirements management tool (DOORS). In the design process high level aspects such as Concept of Operation, Verification & Validation, LCC, System Safety, etc. are integrated by the System Engineer into the system architecture. The design base of each system is captured in a Functional Description, which progressively evolves throughout the engineering.
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor or Master level education related to mechanical systems. Minimum of five years’ experience in the engineering of Mechanical systems.
- Vast experience and broad knowledge of Mechanical systems, preferably in ships or offshore installations.
- Preferable knowledge of methodology requirement management and tooling such as DOORS.
- Experienced with Class- and Statutory rules & regulations and international norms & standards.
- Good command English language (written and verbal) and preferably German.
We offer you a challenging career. SII Netherlands offers you the chance to employ your know-how in varied and challenging projects. Our short decision paths and good organization mean that every enthusiastic employee can realize his or her ideas and exploit attractive promotion possibilities. A comprehensive Work-Life-Balance program rounds off what we have to offer very nicely.
- Marine related projects;
- Nice collegeagues;
- 30 Holiday days;
- and more...
Do you fit in the profile?
We are interested to receive your application.
First interviews can be held via Teams or at the office in Haarlem.
For further information please contact Anouk Potter, HR manager:
06 15441148 / email@example.com
- Only candidates with an EU citizenship or valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates.
- An investigation and pre-employment-security screening will form part of the recruitment process.
- No Acquisition. CV's of third parties or recruitment agencies will not be considered.