The Operational Analyst (OA) contributes to the product definition and the engineering of production information, in a field of expertise. The objective of this is to specify operational and functional requirements for the new military ships. The requirements need to be analysed and monitored during the design and engineering phases. With the quest for deeper knowledge and understanding of the naval ship operations also comes the need to perform operational analysis and guarantee operational safety onboard. The operational analysis is an important step in the development process in systems engineering perspective.
Responsible for the execution of the operational analysis for a new naval vessel, considering both peacetime and wartime operations during the development phases.
Your primary output will be Operational Concept Analysis documents, in which you identify the operational activities associated with a specific ship operation and assess the fitness of the design regarding the identified operational activities.
Will work closely with ship operators (Navies), ship system designers, suppliers, knowledge institutes and especially with functional designers, system architects, system engineers and safety engineers.
Skills & experience:
- Excellent mastery of the English language, both written and verbal and the ability to at least read and understand German text.
- Relevant technical bachelor or master’s degree and experience with and knowledge of ship operations.
- Experience with and knowledge of Systems Engineering principles.
- Ability give in-put to operational and functional models.
- Team player in all aspects
We offer you a challenging career. SII Netherlands offers you the chance to employ your know-how in varied and challenging projects. Our short decision paths and good organization mean that every enthusiastic employee can realize his or her ideas and exploit attractive promotion possibilities. A comprehensive Work-Life-Balance program rounds off what we have to offer very nicely.
- Marine related projects;
- Nice colleagues;
- 30 Holiday days;
- and more...
Do you fit in the profile?
We are interested to receive your application.
First interviews can be held via Teams or at the office in Haarlem.
For further information please contact Anouk Potter, HR manager:
06 15441148 / email@example.com
- Only candidates with an EU citizenship or valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates.
- An investigation and pre-employment-security screening will form part of the recruitment process.
- No Acquisition. CV's of third parties or recruitment agencies will not be considered.