Ergonomics & Product Safety Specialist
In the role as Ergonomics & Product Safety Specialist, you will be ensuring proper implementation of regulations related to ergonomic and safe design of systems, components and arrangements; including maintainability and compliance with working environment norms.
You will also ensure compliance of design of Human Machine Interface (HMI) with ergonomic regulations and of products with product safety regulations. Important is that the specialist will advise in assess, categorize and allocate applicable requirements for systems, spaces, components, etc. Elaborate specific verification criteria for applicable requirements.
Skills & experience:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in a technical discipline supplemented with relevant certifications.
- Experience and technical understanding of vessels spaces, systems and components, either/or mechanical systems, electrical systems and/or accommodation and outfitting.
- Experience in creating SMART requirements. Knowledge of (German) Ergonomics and Product Safety requirements.
- Experience with implementing, and validating solution to, ergonomics and product safety requirements Fluent German and good command of English language (written and verbal).
We offer you a challenging career. SII Netherlands offers you the chance to employ your know-how in varied and challenging projects. Our short decision paths and good organization mean that every enthusiastic employee can realize his or her ideas and exploit attractive promotion possibilities. A comprehensive Work-Life-Balance program rounds off what we have to offer very nicely.
- Marine related projects;
- Nice collegeagues;
- 30 Holiday days;
- and more...
Do you fit in the profile?
We are interested to receive your application.
First interviews can be held via Teams or at the office in Haarlem.
For further information please contact Anouk Potter, HR manager:
06 15441148 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only candidates with an EU citizenship or valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates.
- An investigation and pre-employment-security screening will form part of the recruitment process.
- No Acquisition. CV's of third parties or recruitment agencies will not be considered.