System Integration Engineer
You will be working in the Applications department, which is responsible for the development of Combat & Information Management Systems for naval vessels and their integration with sensor and weapon systems. These complex systems contain advanced solutions in the fields of information processing, information management, user interaction and sensor and weapon control. The software therefore provides essential support for missions ranging from counter-piracy to defense against long-range missiles.
As a system integration engineer, you will work in a multidisciplinary team, responsible for providing quality advice for all software products that together form, the heart of the Combat Management System. The emphasis is on functional testing and system integration. An important part is the assessment of system specifications by means of writing, designing, and executing the test activities with which the quality can be determined and with which the customer can be convinced. Your input of operational domain knowledge is important. There is therefore plenty of time and space to do this. The team works according to the Agile / SCRUM method and the test engineer knows how to find his way well.
Skills & experience:
Required qualifications & experiences.
- Background in Software or Test engineering,
- Passion for testing complex software components and integrating them into a Combat Management System.
- With your analytical attitude you know how to detect errors and together with the development teams you analyze these problems.
- Tmap/ISTQB certificate, or willing to get it
- Knowledge of one or more programming languages, JAVA is an advantage
- Knowledge of Linux and networking
- Knowledge of software development environment, Maven/Gradle, Nexus, GIT/SVN, Jenkins
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM
We offer you a challenging career. SII Netherlands offers you the chance to employ your know-how in varied and challenging projects. Our short decision paths and good organization mean that every enthusiastic employee can realize his or her ideas and exploit attractive promotion possibilities. A comprehensive Work-Life-Balance program rounds off what we have to offer very nicely.
- Nice collegeagues;
- 30 Holiday days;
- and more...
Do you fit in the profile?
We are interested to receive your application.
First interviews can be held via Teams or at the office in Haarlem.
For further information please contact Anouk Potter, HR manager:
06 15441148 / email@example.com
- Only candidates with an EU citizenship or valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates.
- An investigation and pre-employment-security screening will form part of the recruitment process.
- No Acquisition. CV's of third parties or recruitment agencies will not be considered.