Are you looking for your next Aerospace Engineering role?
And do you have Airbus experience?
:-) Keep reading...
For a Germain Aerospace company we are looking for several Aerospace Engineers from different disciplines!
We are looking for engineers with Electrical-, Stress-, Structural-. Mechanical or Design experience.
What you bring:
- Mandatory: Airbus experience;
- Aerospace engineering experience;
- You are a teamplayer;
- You are the CATIA expert;
- HBO or WO Degree in engineering (aviation and aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering, etc.);
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience, Aerospace related;
- Good communication skills, English and German language (Dutch is a pre);
- A good sense of humor;
- Willing to work on different interesting projects.
- Know that teleworking is not possible in this assignment, the job takes place in Germany.
What we bring:
We offer you a challenging career. SII Netherlands offers you the chance to employ your know-how in varied and challenging projects. Our short decision paths and good organization mean that every enthusiastic employee can realize his or her ideas and exploit attractive promotion possibilities. A comprehensive Work-Life-Balance program rounds off what we have to offer very nicely.
- Knowledge on stress, design and certification;
- Aerospace related projects;
- Nice collegeagues;
- Competitive Salary;
- 30 Holiday days;
- and more...
Do you fit in the profile?
We are excited to receive your cv!!
First interviews will be held via Teams.
For further information please contact Anouk Potter, HR manager:
06 15441148 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- SII Netherlands is not recognized by the IND to hire higly skilled migrants.
- We are not interested in acquisition! CV's of third parties or recruitment agencies will be deleted.