Aerospace Design Engineer
SII Netherlands is looking for design engineers who are experienced in the structure of the tail of an airplane, the tail is made out of composite skin panels and metal components for load introduction.
We are searching for design engineers who can contribute in the development of the tail of a business jet.
The design engineer will develop 2D & 3D drawings in Catia for the vertical fin of the airplane and horizontal stabilizer, structural provisions for a fuel tank. An engine installation is also part of the design.
What you bring:
- You bring Aerospace experience;
- You are a teamplayer;
- CATIA expert;
- HBO or WO Degree in engineering (aviation and aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering, etc.);
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience, Aerospace related;
- Design techniques, tools and geometric tolerance principles, materials, manufacturing processes etc.;
- Good communication skills, English and Dutch language mandatory;
- A good sense of humor;
- Willing to work on different interesting projects.
What we bring:
We offer you a challenging career. SII Netherlands offers you the chance to employ your know-how in varied and challenging projects. Our short decision paths and good organization mean that every enthusiastic employee can realize his or her ideas and exploit attractive promotion possibilities. A comprehensive Work-Life-Balance program rounds off what we have to offer very nicely.
- Knowlegde on stress, design and certification;
- Aerospace related projects;
- Working from home;
- Nice collegeagues;
- Competitive Salary;
- 30 Holiday days;
- and more...
Do you fit in the profile?
We are exited to receive your cv!!
First interviews will be held via Teams.
For further information please contact Anouk Potter, HR manager:
06 15441148 / email@example.com
- We are not recognized by the IND to hire higly skilled migrants.
- We are not interested in acquisition, CV's of third parties or recruitment agencies will be deleted.