Aerospace Design Engineer
We are looking for an aerospace design engineer! We are a growing company, we contract engineers to customers, but also work on inhouse workpackages. For several upcoming projects experienced aerospace design engineers are needed.
At the moment we are specifically looking for Aerospace Design Engineers with Catia V5 skills.
In this role, you will:
- - Develop 3D drawings;
- - Develop drawings for several parts of the airplane interior;
- - Preparation of feasibility studies, design principles and optimization of existing systems;
- - Conduct design reviews and coordination of interface and frontier activities;
- - Preparation and review of technical / certification documents.
- - Conceptual / Detail Design and Development of metal and composite aircraft structures and interiors in compliance with customer specifications;
You can work well on a project basis and monitor the overview. You ring the bell in time if your assignment needs more time than the hours budgeted in advance. If this is the case, then you can also properly explain why more time is needed and you can explain this to both your supervisor and the customer.
You take initiative by nature and like to take a step extra to get the best result. You see opportunities and bring projects to a success in a result-oriented way.
In addition, you have:
• An HBO education in the direction of Aerospace Engineering;
• At least 5 years experience with Catia V5;
• Communication skills in both Dutch and English language;
• A reliable, organized and efficient personality;
What we have to offer:
- - Interesting assignments;
- - Knowledge on stress, design and certification;
- - Aerospace related projects;
- - Fruit at the office;
- - Nice collegeagues;
- - Competitive Salary;
- - 30 Holiday days;
- - and more...
For further information please contact Anouk Potter, HR manager
Tel: +31 (0)23 5307314 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are not recognized by the IND to hire higly skilled migrants.
- We are not interested in acquisition, CV's of third parties or recruitment agencies will be deleted.