Business Unit Manager
The Business Manager develops our business with clients and participates in the recruitment of consultants.
You will be responsible for:
Developing the business: prospecting, responding to calls for tender, negotiating client contracts, developing the loyalty of key accounts.
You will provide solutions adapted to clients' needs and build a relationship of trust/proximity.
Recruit and manage teams of consultants: you will establish your recruitment plan, select and recruit candidates, manage and develop your teams.
Guarantee the profitability of your P&L: you steer your turnover and costs, you are the guarantor of the profitability of your activity.
Strong autonomy on the job;
Many synergies with the group's branches;
A team in place that promotes the values of the group: commitment, transparency and friendliness.
- Experience in the Netherlands in a consulting company (services providers) in a business development position;
- Minimum 3/5 years of experience;
- Education: Engineering school or business school;
- We value ambition, a taste for challenge, autonomy, rigor, listening skills and intellectual agility;
- Excellent communication, negotiation skills and ability to unite teams;
- You are motivated by fast-growing and results-oriented environments;
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English;
- French appreciated.
Who are we?
The SII Group is at the heart of innovation for major accounts in various engineering sectors.
For the 4th consecutive year, SII has been awarded the Great Place To Work® label in several of its locations and has been recognized as a best place to work. We are very proud of this because we are the only service supplier of this size to obtain this recognition by its employees! This success is a echo of our culture, which is based on our desire to offer all our employees a fulfilling working environment for the development of their skills and careers.
Join the #fungenieur movement in which passion for technology, creativity, proximity and team spirit are honored.
The SII Group is a disabled-friendly company and a signatory of the Charter for Diversity in the Workplace. So if these values speak to you, join us!
Do you fit in the profile?
We would like to receive your cv!!
First interviews will be held via Teams or at the office of SII Netherlands in Haarlem.
For further information please contact Anouk Potter, HR manager:
06 15441148 / email@example.com
- We are not recognized by the IND to hire highly skilled migrants.
- We are not interested in acquisition, CV's of third parties or recruitment agencies will be deleted.