At SII India IT & Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd., we are looking for an JIRA Administrator to provide first class “value add” services to one of our European clients. A great opportunity to be part of a very experienced team and to work in a global environment with various experienced IT teams on a day-to-day basis and ensure operational readiness for newly developed solutions.
Job title: JIRA Administrator
Reporting to: Project Manager
Experience: 4 to 8 years
Contract type / Working time: Permanent / Full-time
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Leela Landmark #07, 1st Cross, 3rd Main Road, Ashwini Layout, Ejipura (Behind Marks & Spencer)
Bengaluru 560 047 - INDIA.
Email : email@example.com
Tel : +91 (080) 676 51 111
Roles & Responsibilities:
The primary roles of the Jira Administrator are:
- Maintenance and development of solutions based on Jira platform, supporting project teams and the client's business.
- Troubleshooting, consulting solutions from business perspective as well as project management and tasks management perspective.
- Administration of tools, translating requirements into implementation in the system.
- Maintaining big Jira instances keeping high performance, availability, scaling solutions.
- Modification of the JIRA environment in accordance with the requirements of key users.
- Knowledge of JIRA in terms of system implementation and management, proficiency in configuration and knowledge about the limitations of the system.
- Experience in working with a business client, based on a contract and additional arrangements.
- Ability to manage scope of the work and related time and budget.
- Proactive approach to the client, managing his requirements and persuading to own idea.
- Meticulous documenting of requirements, realization, and arrangements.
- Very good knowledge of plugins, gadgets, and data presentation options.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and deliver quality work on time with demonstrable team spirit in an agile environment.
- Fluent in English language (read, write, speak).
- Strong interpersonal skills, positive thinking, and willingness to learn and expand existing knowledge on products.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, innovative, and multi-cultural international team / business environment.
Below requirements would be an advantage:
- At least 2 years of proven experience in implementation and JIRA configuration.
- Creation solutions for instances, used by minimum 500 users.
- At least general knowledge about other Atlassian tools.
- Ability to design processes and to document them in BPMN- (deep understanding of implemented processes.
- Participation in implementations including JIRA Core, JIRA Software, JIRA Servicedesk.
- Participation in international projects.
- Opportunity to self-development in the dynamic and growing team of Atlassian specialists.
- Training and certification in Atlassian solutions.
- Getting to know the original products and approaches owned by Sii.
To apply for these positions please send your resume by dated via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org