At SII India IT & Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd., we are looking for an ETL Developer to provide first class “value add” services to one of our European clients. A great opportunity to be part of a very experienced team and to work in a global environment with various experienced IT teams on a day-to-day basis and ensure operational readiness for newly developed solutions.
Job title: ETL Developer
Reporting to: Project Manager
Experience: 4 to 8 years
Contract type / Working time: Permanent / Full-time
Starting date: ASAP (Immediate Joiners (or) Less than 15 days)
Location: Leela Landmark #07, 1st Cross, 3rd Main Road, Ashwini Layout, Ejipura (Behind Marks & Spencer)
Bengaluru 560 047 - INDIA.
Email : email@example.com
Tel : +91 (080) 676 51 111
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The primary roles of the ETL Developer are:
- To figure out the exact storage needs and to have clear picture of the current data situation Outline the ETL process, setting the borders of data processing.
- Design data warehousing system that meets the specific business needs and works with a development team to build the warehouse.
- Document the requirements of the system and manage its development.
- Conduct testing of the tools and data pipelines.
- Ensure the system runs smoothly and fix any problems that may arise.
- Develop and maintain data architecture & data modelling best practices and guidelines for different data and analytic platforms.
- Prepare high-level ETL mapping specifications.
- Manage exploratory data analysis to support database and dashboard development required for business users.
- Ability to articulate data issues to business users and provide solutions appropriately.
- The ideal candidate should possess a degree in Computer Science and/or have minimum 4-8 years of relevant experience (area of integration or ETL using Informatica PowerCenter).
- Should have minimum 2 years of IICS project experience (MuleSoft is a plus).
- Excellent knowledge and minimum 3 years of practical knowledge of AWS or GCP cloud architecture Good knowledge of Databases, stored procedures, optimizations of huge data.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting, databases (SQL/NoSQL), programming (ETL frameworks).
- Strong in SQL Script writing, pulling data from a variety of data source types, modelling experience.
- Knowledge of SSRS and .NET is an added advantage.
- Should be a quick learner to explore existing data model and make connections.
- Team player with good communication skills and experience dealing with end users in a support and migration context.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and deliver quality work on time with demonstrable team spirit in an agile environment.
- Fluent in English language (read, write, speak).
- Strong interpersonal skills, positive thinking, and willingness to learn and expand existing knowledge on products.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, innovative, and multi-cultural international team / business environment.
We are looking for immediate joiners (or) less than 15 days for this position !
To apply for these positions please send your resume by dated via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org