At SII India IT & Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd., we are looking for an Atlassian Administrator to provide first class “value add” services to one of our European clients. A great opportunity to be part of a very experienced team and to work in a global environment with various experienced IT teams on a day-to-day basis and ensure operational readiness for newly developed solutions.
Job title: Atlassian Administrator
Reporting to: Project Manager
Experience: 4 to 8 years
Contract type / Working time: Permanent / Full-time
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Leela Landmark #07, 1st Cross, 3rd Main Road, Ashwini Layout, Ejipura (Behind Marks & Spencer)
Bengaluru 560 047 - INDIA.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +91 (080) 676 51 111
Roles & Responsibilities:
The primary roles of the Atlassian Administrator are:
- Develop dedicated solutions based on Atlassian platform, supporting the work of end users.
- Assessment of functional and non-functional requirements for their feasibility.
- Cooperation with the business.
- Configuration of Jira, Confluence, and other tools according to business needs.
- Participation in the offering process for customers and presales support.
- Co-creation and development of dedicated Competency Centre offering Atlassian products within Gold Partnership with Atlassian.
- Certification based on Atlassian products.
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence - implementation and administration supported by participation in implementation projects.
- Experience in working with on-premise and cloud instances.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in implementing and configuring Atlassian products.
- The ability to translate business requirements into configuration.
- Knowledge of the software development process.
- Ability to design processes and describe them - understanding of implemented processes, the ability to design and describe processes.
- Knowledge of popular add-ons - Tempo, Zephyr (SmartEbear), Big Picture, Xray.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and deliver quality work on time with demonstrable team spirit in an agile environment.
- Fluent in English language (read, write, speak), German is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills, positive thinking, and willingness to learn and expand existing knowledge on products.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, innovative, and multi-cultural international team / business environment.
Below requirements would be an advantage:
- Experience with other Atlassian tools in addition to those listed above (Jira Service desk, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Crucible, and others)
- Knowledge and ability to use BPMN or equivalent notation
- Experience with Data Centre versions
- Working knowledge of the version control system (preferably GIT), Linux operating systems, Script Runner plugin and GROOVY (or other scripting language) for creating customizations in JIRA and Confluence
- Knowledge of other programming languages (Java, Python), issues related to integration through REST services, knowledge of project dependency management tools (Maven / Gradle), SQL
- Ability to write plugins for Jira and Confluence
To apply for these positions please send your resume by dated via e-mail to: email@example.com