At SII India IT & Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd., we are looking for a UI/UX Engineer experienced in different applications customizations/development and ready to join a winning and closely knit team.
Job title: UI/UX Engineer
Reporting to: Project Manager
Experience: 4 to 6 years
Contract type / Working time: Permanent / Full-time
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Leela Landmark #07, 1st Cross, 3rd Main Road, Ashwini Layout, Ejipura (Behind Marks & Spencer)
Bengaluru 560 047 - INDIA.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +91 (080) 676 51 111
Required Skills :
- Have good knowledge and hands on experience of UI/frontend technology experience (Vanilla JS, HTML, CSS).
- Ability to write clean and maintainable code.
- Familiarity with modern web components concepts and usage (Custom Elements, Shadow DOM, HTML Templates).
- Experience working in an agile environment and across agile teams.
- Awareness of modern JS frameworks (Angular, React etc).
- Good UX practices/methods.
- Experience of design and rapid prototyping tools (Figma, Sketch, Adobe Suite etc).
- Experience in creating user flows, wire framing and storyboarding.
- Experience in overseeing User Research.
- Preferably has an appreciation for visual design and can provide design direction.
- Able to provide mentorship and train up other members of the team
To apply for these positions please send your resume by dated via e-mail to: email@example.com