As a Software Developer to work as part of team, contributing to the overall design & development of real time software
Job title: Software Developer
Reporting to: Project Manager / Client
Experience: 5 to 8 years
Contract type / Working time: Permanent / Full-time
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Leela Landmark #07, 1st Cross, 3rd Main Road, Ashwini Layout, Ejipura (Behind Marks & Spencer)
Bengaluru 560 047 - INDIA
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +91 (080) 676 51 111
Role & Responsibilities
The primary role as a software Developer is to:
- Definition, design, and import of APIs to an API Manager (Axway API management) from the source systems.
- Implementation of the logic required in virtualization and configuration of the API policies necessary to support ingestion from the data APIs.
- Optionally, they will create the supported API policies or API logic necessary to support data API integration and will be able to do some scripting for data mapping.
- Java, Spring, WSO2
- JSON, Swagger
- Spotlight Tool
- API-centric development & design
- Implementation of microservices (best practice)
- OAS (OpenAPI specification)
- API Testing / SOAP
- REST-ful services
- Docker Desktop
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player and ability to work with different multi-cultural teams.
- Proactive attitude on identifying problems and providing solutions.
- Creative and innovative thinking.
To apply for these positions please send your resume by dated via e-mail to: email@example.com