Senior Java Developer
At SII India IT & Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd., we are looking for a Java developer who is proficient in open-source technologies on Java Stack platform, have a strong programming background and excellent analytical and communication skills. We are looking for minds to work on NextGen frameworks and platforms to develop features in various domains.
Job title: Senior Java Developer
Reporting to: Project Manager in SII Poland
Experience: 5 to 10 years
Contract type / Working time: Permanent / Full-time
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Leela Landmark #07, 1st Cross, 3rd Main Road, Ashwini Layout, Ejipura (Behind Marks & Spencer)
Bengaluru 560 047 - INDIA
Email : email@example.com
Tel : +91 (080) 676 51 111
Role & Responsibilities
The primary roles of the Java Developer are:
- Focus on developing robust APIs which can scale, which interact with our client applications in a stable, intuitive and secure way.
- Work in a DevOps mindset owning end to end responsibility of your work and leverage high degree of automation.
- You will work with agile multi-geography teams working on different layers of the platform and infrastructure.
- Responsible for the design, development and implementation of applications for our client.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues effectively.
- Technical analysis, designing and implementation to secure high performance, available, compliant and maintainable solutions.
- Close cooperation with global customer teams.
- Proactively suggest improvements to existing functionalities.
- Assisting in development of technical documentation.
- Ensuring integrity and communication between different environments.
- Care for the highest code quality.
- Cooperation with an international team.
- Engineering Graduates or Postgraduates with 5-10 years of experience in software development.
- Strong programming knowledge in one of the language Java8 or above (must have).
- Experience with building micro services Spring Boot (highly desirable).
- Experience in building high-volume customer facing systems.
- Experience in building cloud native applications.
- Experience with Cloud providers (Azure or Google Cloud).
- Experience in using the Distributed Caching solutions (Redis/Memcached/HazelCast, preferably HazelCast).
- Experience with Caching Proxies (Varnish, Squid, etc).
- Worked in an environment where CI/CD is extensively used (Build pipelines, unit tests, automation tests and moving code to production quickly).
- Agile development experience in fast paced environment; working experience in small teams/pods/squads (highly desired).
- Contribution to open source projects or experience working with open-source ecosystems will be a good addition to have.
- Strong analytical skills, with a penchant for solving complex programming problems is appreciated.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player and ability to work with different multi-cultural teams.
- Proactive attitude on identifying problems and providing solutions.
- Creative and innovative thinking.
To apply for these positions please send your resume by dated via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org