Senior Java Developer
At SII India IT & Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd., we are looking for Java Developers who will join our dynamic team working for one of our European customers, the industry leader in measurement and information technologies, creating complete solutions for professionals across the planet. Its products are used in industries such as engineering, construction, and energy.
Job title: Senior Java Developer
Reporting to: Project Manager in SII Poland
Experience: 4 to 8 years
Contract type / Working time: Permanent / Full-time
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Leela Landmark #07, 1st Cross, 3rd Main Road, Ashwini Layout, Ejipura (Behind Marks & Spencer)
Bengaluru 560 047 - INDIA
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +91 (080) 676 51 111
Role & Responsibilities
The primary role of the Senior Java Developer is to:
- As a Senior Java Developer, you will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of applications for our European client.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Work as part of an Agile team: volunteer for tasks, manage own priorities and collaborate with team members to achieve shared goals.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues effectively .
- Technical analysis, designing and implementation to secure high performance, available, compliant and maintainable solutions.
- Close cooperation with global customer teams.
- Assist in reaching client vision of delivering higher quality software.
- Proactively suggest improvements to existing functionalities.
- Assisting in development of technical documentation.
- Ensuring integrity and communication between different environments.
- Care for the highest code quality.
- Cooperation with an international team.
- Strong knowledge of Java development skills (3 to 5+ years of programming experience in a company environment and in Java 1.8 or more).
- Experience with large-scale Java-based software development projects.
- Good knowledge of scripting languages: Perl, Linux Shell.
- Experience in working with Jira, Git, Maven, Jenkins, Confluence.
- Good knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with databases Oracle/MsSQL/MongoDB.
- Professional approach to work, strong sense of responsibility.
- Experience in designing solutions.
- Familiar with various design patterns and techniques/approaches.
- Good experience in Agile Methodology (Scrum) is an added advantage.
- Ability to identify key issues, involve affected parties, design solutions, obtain buy-in, and communicate effectively through resolution.
- Any Certifications in Java is an added advantage.
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken).
- Great interpersonal skills, positive thinking and willingness to learn and expand existing knowledge.
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization/team.
- You will be working with the newest technologies in challenging projects.
- You will have clearly defined career path and professional development in an international company and You will be offered competitive benefits package.
- You will have chance for on-site job (on SII Poland payroll), if performed well.
To apply for these positions please send your resume by dated via e-mail to: email@example.com