At SII India IT & Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd., we are looking for a RPA Developer experienced in different applications customizations/development and ready to join a winning and closely knit team.
Job title: Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer
Reporting to: Project Manager
Experience: 5 to 10 years
Contract type / Working time: Permanent / Full-time
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Leela Landmark #07, 1st Cross, 3rd Main Road, Ashwini Layout, Ejipura (Behind Marks & Spencer)
Bengaluru 560 047 - INDIA.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +91 (080) 676 51 111
Roles & Responsibilities
The primary roles of the RPA Developer are:
- Responsible for understanding the current processes as per the operational needs of the organization.
- Work closely with business analyst and other developers to execute RPA application(s) by analysing, designing architecture solution, developing, testing, and implementing RPA solutions by ensuring quality of the system.
- Configure new Automation using core automation tools that are efficient, structured, maintainable, and easy to understand.
- Successfully manage bugs/issues that may arise in daily use because of running the Automation processes and provide timely support and solutions as required.
- Ensure that all RPA documents are maintained, and knowledge is transferred to clients/teams throughout the project lifecycle.
- Lead, train and motivate your project teams in the execution of day-to-day tasks and in the development of their RPA skills and abilities.
- The ideal candidate should possess a degree in Engineering/Computer Science and/or have minimum 5-10 years of relevant experience in various domains (banking, insurance, healthcare, IT, HR, payroll, avionics etc…)
- Solid 4 to 8 years of professional experience in programming (ex: scripting/coding, C, C++, Python, Java, .Net), SQL and related databases, and application development.
- Experience with one or more RPA technologies (e.g. UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism).
- Ability to develop bots/Automation codes/scripts that are simple and well-structured.
- Basics of Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills. Ability to multitask and deliver quality work on time with demonstrable team spirit in an agile environment.
- Ability to manage change and proven time management
- Good English language skills (read, write, speak).
- Strong interpersonal skills, positive thinking, and willingness to learn and expand existing knowledge.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, innovative and multi-cultural international team / business environment.
To apply for these positions please send your resume by dated via e-mail to: email@example.com