.Net Full Stack Developer
.Net Full Stack Developer :
At SII India IT & Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd., we are looking for a experienced in different applications customizations/development and ready to join a winning and closely knit team.
Job title: .Net Full Stack Developer
Reporting to: Project Manager in Sii Poland
Experience: 5 to 7 years
Contract type / Working time: Permanent / Full-time
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Leela Landmark #07, 1st Cross, 3rd Main Road, Ashwini Layout, Ejipura (Behind Marks & Spencer)
Bengaluru 560 047 - INDIA
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +91 (080) 676 51 111
Roles & Responsibilities
The primary role of the .Net Full Stack Developer is to:
- As a .Net Developer you will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of applications for our European client as described in Jira User Stories.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Work as part of an Agile team: volunteer for tasks, manage own priorities and collaborate with team members to achieve shared goals.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues effectively.
- In addition, you will also work on new concepts and solutions by designing complex solutions, which must be in line with clients’ expectations.
- Build automated tests to validate any customizations.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members in Poland and in India and stakeholders whenever required.
- Consistently deliver high quality work that meets customer needs and demands.
- Understanding of industry trends and knowledge related to projects.
- Respond to customer support issues within service level agreement.
- Strong knowledge of ASP.NET web development skills (5+ years of programming experience in a company environment).
- Good .NET Framework/C# skills.
- Net Core 2+ is a plus.
- Experience and concept knowledge of databases (MS SQL).
- Any NoSQL Database knowledge is a plus.
- Very good frontend development skills - preferred Angular (version 4+).
- Experience with more of following technologies: MVC, WebAPI, NHibernate/Entity Framework, MSMQ/RabbitMQ.
- Knowledge of engineering practices including Unit Testing, Mocking and Continuous Integration.
- Experience with TDD, XUnit, MSUnit is a plus.
- Familiar with various design patterns and techniques/approaches.
- Good experience in Agile Processes (Scrum) is an added advantage.
- Ability to identify key issues, involve affected parties, design solutions, obtain buy-in, and communicate effectively through resolution.
- Any Certifications in .NET Framework.
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken).
- Great interpersonal skills, positive thinking and willingness to learn and expand existing knowledge.
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organisation/team.
- You will be working with the newest technologies in challenging projects.
- You will have clearly defined career path and professional development in an international company and You will be offered competitive benefits package.
- You will have chance for on-site job (on SII Poland payroll), if performed well (Europe).
To apply for these positions please send your resume by dated via e-mail to: email@example.com