Job title: .Net Developer
Reporting to: Project Manager
Experience: 5 to 8 years, Location : Bengaluru.
Contract type / Working time: Permanent / Full-time
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Leela Landmark #07, 1st Cross, 3rd Main Road, Ashwini Layout, Ejipura (Behind Marks & Spencer)
Bengaluru 560 047 - INDIA
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +91 (080) 676 51 111
Your Role will be to :
- Actively participate into the process of establishing, reviewing and implementing the internal development guidelines, practices and procedures;
- Support the business analysis team with analyzing and proposing the appropriate technical solution;
- Develop, maintain and extend the software application based on specified documentation;
- Review and provide feedback to the analysis team, based on the requirements, specification and documents;
- Support the testing team by investigating and fixing the application’s faults as required;
- Report progress to Team Lead and/or Product Owner;
- Certain amount of traveling abroad might be required (e.g. a few days every three months).
We would be delighted to see that you have:
At least 4 years of previous experience in a similar position;
- Good knowledge of the following programming languages / technologies:
- C#, .NET 3.5 to .NET 4.6;
- ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC;
- Web Services (SOAP, REST, Web API);
- Entity Framework (EF), ADO.NET;
- MS SQL Server 2016, Crystal Reports.
Experience with the following programming languages / technologies is considered a plus::
- NET Core, Angular 2+, NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis), Kubernetes, SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS), Orchard;
- You will be working with the newest technologies in challenging projects.
- You will have clearly defined career path and professional development in an international company and You will be offered competitive benefits package.
- Energetic, evaluating and understanding new technologies.
- Exhibit strong ownership and ability to work in global team environment.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel to customer locations when required.
To apply for these positions please send your resume by dated via e-mail to: email@example.com