MO365 & Share Point Developer
At SII India IT & Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd., we are looking for a MO365 & Share Point Developer experienced in different applications customizations/development and ready to join a winning and closely knit team.
Job title: MO365 & Share Point Developer
Reporting to: Project Manager
Experience: 5 to 10 years
Contract type / Working time: Permanent / Full-time
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Leela Landmark #07, 1st Cross, 3rd Main Road, Ashwini Layout, Ejipura (Behind Marks & Spencer)
Bengaluru 560 047 - INDIA.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +91 (080) 676 51 111
Roles & Responsibilities
- Creation of an Intranet in MO365 using the different applications of the suite 365.
- To do .NET development in Azure to customize applications 365 (Teams, SharePoint 365).
- Workflows creation, design and/or implementation, task automation, task management with Flow.
- Power Automate standalone/together with e-mail/Outlook or other Microsoft 365 apps (business process automation, processes automation (automated flows, button flows, scheduled flows, approval flows, business process flows).
- Developing UI flows to automate repetitive tasks in Windows and Web applications.
- Implement event, task notifications.
- Use Microsoft Flows/Power Apps to build custom forms to view, create, modify, manage data and files.
- Automation of repetitive tasks: alerts, approvals configuration to model processes.
- Power Automate: automation of data exchange, files synchronization; connect to and integrate data sources and services.
- To customize internal websites (Teams) and integrate them with other MO365 or external applications.
- To follow the development plan respecting deadlines and quality standards of delivery.
- To use Agile methodology with daily scrum meetings.
- To provide guidance and support to the key users and team members.
- To secure the Intranet based on roles and permission system.
- To interact with project teams and other stakeholders involved in the project or other applications.
- To ensure that the intranet UI meets usability, functional, and company’s UI guidelines and standards.
- Ensure that all documents are maintained, and knowledge is transferred to clients/teams throughout the project lifecycle.
- Lead, train and motivate your project teams in the execution of day-to-day tasks and in the development of their skills and abilities.
- The ideal candidate should possess a degree in IT Engineering/Computer Science and/or have minimum 5-10 years of relevant experience.
- Solid 3 to 5 years of professional experience in MO365 & Share Point development, preferably in power automate, website management & development (Web Parts, Apps, Themes, Scripts, Workflows, Add-in model).
- 1 year of SharePoint architectural experience on an enterprise implementation.
- Good understanding of SharePoint, Power Shell, and SharePoint Management Shell.
- Very good experience on Azure and O365.
- Scripting and/or Microsoft .NET development experience.
- InfoPath Form Services and SharePoint Designer is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and deliver quality work on time with demonstrable team spirit in an agile environment.
- Ability to manage change and proven time management
- Good English language skills (read, write, speak).
- Strong interpersonal skills, positive thinking, and willingness to learn and expand existing knowledge.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, innovative, and multi-cultural international team / business environment.
To apply for these positions please send your resume by dated via e-mail to: email@example.com