Java8 + Angular2 Developer
Job title: Java8 + Angular2 Developer
Reporting to: Project Manager
Experience: 6 to 10 years
Contract type / Working time: Permanent / Full-time
Starting date: ASAP | Immediate to 30 days joiner
Location: Leela Landmark #07, 1st Cross, 3rd Main Road, Ashwini Layout, Ejipura (Behind Marks & Spencer)
Bengaluru 560 047 - INDIA
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +91 (080) 676 51 111
Role & Responsibilities
The primary role :
- As a Senior Java Developer, you will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of applications for our European client.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Work as part of an Agile team: volunteer for tasks, manage own priorities and collaborate with team members to achieve shared goals.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues effectively .
- Technical analysis, designing and implementation to secure high performance, available, compliant and maintainable solutions.
- Close cooperation with global customer teams.
- Assist in reaching client vision of delivering higher quality software.
- Proactively suggest improvements to existing functionalities.
- Assisting in development of technical documentation.
- Ensuring integrity and communication between different environments.
- Care for the highest code quality.
- Cooperation with an international team.
- Good hands on development experience in Java8+(must)
- Experience on Angular2+ (must)
- Experience on GIT (must)
- Experience in Spring (must)
- Experience in Docker (preferable)
- Exposure to any of relation database technologies MySQL/Postgres/Oracle or any No-SQL database
- Experience with large-scale Java-based software development projects.
- Professional approach to work, strong sense of responsibility.
- Experience in designing solutions.
- Familiar with various design patterns and techniques/approaches.
- Good experience in Agile Methodology (Scrum) is an added advantage.
- Ability to identify key issues, involve affected parties, design solutions, obtain buy-in, and communicate effectively through resolution.
- Any Certifications in Java is an added advantage.
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken).
- Great interpersonal skills, positive thinking and willingness to learn and expand existing knowledge.
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization/team.
- You will be working with the newest technologies in challenging projects.
- You will have clearly defined career path and professional development in an international company and You will be offered competitive benefits package.
- Energetic, evaluating and understanding new technologies.
- Exhibit strong ownership and ability to work in global team environment.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel to customer locations when required.
To apply for these positions please send your resume by dated via e-mail to: email@example.com