Java Full Stack
Job title: Java Developer
Reporting to: Project Manager / Client
Experience: 5 to 8 years
Contract type / Working time: Permanent / Full-time
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Leela Landmark #07, 1st Cross, 3rd Main Road, Ashwini Layout, Ejipura (Behind Marks & Spencer)
Bengaluru 560 047 - INDIA
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +91 (080) 676 51 111
Role & Responsibilities
The primary role as a Java Developer is to:
- As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of applications for our European client.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Work as part of an Agile team: volunteer for tasks, manage own priorities and collaborate with team members to achieve shared goals.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues effectively .
- Technical analysis, designing and implementation to secure high performance, available, compliant and maintainable solutions.
- Close cooperation with global customer teams.
- Assist in reaching client vision of delivering higher quality software.
- Proactively suggest improvements to existing functionalities.
- Assisting in development of technical documentation.
- Ensuring integrity and communication between different environments.
- Care for the highest code quality.
- Cooperation with an international team.
- Experience with large-scale Java enterprise applications development. (Java 8 is a plus)
- Enjoy and have experience with building APIs.
- Experience in working with Git, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Having experience in Angular & React JS with Redux would be a huge plus.
- Sound experience of using relational databases like MySQL/PostgreSQL/Oracle is preferred.
- Familiar with various design patterns and techniques/approaches like TDD, BDD is an advantage.
- Experience with testing frameworks like JUnit & Mockito is preferred.
- Good experience in Agile Methodology (Scrum) is an added advantage.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and product owners.
- Knowledge of Functional Programming or interest in learning it(Optional).
- Ability to identify key issues, involve affected parties, design solutions, obtain buy-in, and communicate effectively through resolution.
- Any Certifications in Java is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player and ability to work with different multi-cultural teams.
- Proactive attitude on identifying problems and providing solutions.
- Creative and innovative thinking.
To apply for these positions please send your resume by dated via e-mail to: email@example.com