Avionics Engineer (C ++ / PYTHON)
Job title: Avionics Engineer (C ++ / PYTHON)
Reporting to: Project Manager / Client
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Contract type / Working time: Permanent / Full-time
Starting date: Mid of Jan 2022
Location: Leela Landmark #07, 1st Cross, 3rd Main Road, Ashwini Layout, Ejipura (Behind Marks & Spencer)
Bengaluru 560 047 - INDIA
Email : email@example.com
Tel : +91 (080) 676 51 111
Role & Responsibilities
The primary role as a Avionics Engineer (AERONAUTICAL APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER C ++ / PYTHON):
- You will be involved in the development of tooling for the automation of tests as well as supporting the Aeronautical Research and Technology teams for the implementation of demonstration mock-ups (remote maintenance, datastorage, etc.).
- You will participate in the entire aeronautical application software development cycle used daily by the design and / or test teams:
- 1.Collection of user requirements
- 2.Software architectural design
- Experience working in configuration management software’s like JIRA,GITLAB.
- Experience working with AGILE,SCRUM methodology
- B.E/M.E/Mtech Specialising in Computer Science/Information Technology/Aeronautical/electrical/electronic or relevant stream.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in C ++ / Qt / Python development
- Ability to adapt/find and propose solutions will be appreciated qualities for adapting to very challenging project contexts
- Good analytical, communication and self-reliance skills are essential.
- Fluent English required
- Should be able to travel onsite on need basis due to project requirements.
To apply for these positions please send your resume by dated via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org