Augmented Reality Developer
At SII India IT & Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd., we are looking for a Augmented Reality Developer experienced in different applications customizations/development and ready to join a winning and closely knit team.
Job title: Augmented Reality Developer
Reporting to: Project Manager
Experience: 5 to 10 years
Contract type / Working time: Permanent / Full-time
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Leela Landmark #07, 1st Cross, 3rd Main Road, Ashwini Layout, Ejipura (Behind Marks & Spencer)
Bengaluru 560 047 - INDIA.
Email : email@example.com
Tel : +91 (080) 676 51 111
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for understanding the current processes as per the operational needs of the organization.
- Creation of different types of application of Augmented Reality on existing AR development platform using C#, C++, Java.
- Work closely with business analyst and other developers to execute AR application(s) by analysing, designing, developing, testing, and implementing AR solutions by ensuring quality of the system.
- Select a good AR Development Platform like Unity for instance.
- Follow the development plan respecting deadlines and quality standards of delivery.
- Use Agile methodology with daily scrum meetings.
- To provide guidance and support to the key users.
- To secure the developed AR applications based in roles and permits system.
- To interact with project teams and other stakeholders involved in the project or other applications.
- To ensure that the developed AR applications UI meets usability, functional, and company’s UI guidelines and standards.
- Ensure that all AR documents are maintained, and knowledge is transferred to clients/teams throughout the project lifecycle.
- Lead, train and motivate your project teams in the execution of day-to-day tasks and in the development of their AR skills and abilities.
- The ideal candidate should possess a degree in IT Engineering/Computer Science and/or have minimum 5-10 years of relevant experience.
- Solid 3 to 6 years of professional experience in AR development, preferably in Unity Development Platform.
- Proficient in C# and C++ and experience in VR.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and deliver quality work on time with demonstrable team spirit in an agile environment.
- Ability to manage change and proven time management.
- Good English language skills (read, write, speak).
- Strong interpersonal skills, positive thinking, and willingness to learn and expand existing knowledge.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, innovative and multi-cultural international team / business environment.
To apply for these positions please send your resume by dated via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org