Digital Delivery Manager
As a trusted technology partner, SII Group a French IT Engineering Services Company, provides high value added solutions for the IT projects of many large corporations. Since its founding in 1979 in Paris-France, the company has been providing solutions adapted to its clients’ needs, by relying on: Its acknowledged expertise in various industries and sectors, as Aeronautics, Banking, Defence, Retail, Telecom, Transport, etc. Today, with 88 branch offices in France and abroad (presence in 18 countries), SII Group generated revenue of 654 M€ (FY20-21) and employs 10 000 persons.
At SII India IT & Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd. we are looking for a Delivery Manager in the Digital domain ready to join winning and a closely knit team! SII India was created in 2013 and is labelled Great place to work! This position is located in Bangalore. Responsibilities are varied and may include one or more of the following
Job title: Digital Delivery Manager
Reporting to: International Director
Education: Master degree in Computer Science Engineering
Experience: Min 10 years
Contract type / Working time: Permanent / Full-time
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Leela Landmark #07, 1st Cross, 3rd Main Road, Ashwini Layout, Ejipura (Behind Marks & Spencer)
Bengaluru 560 047 - INDIA
Email : email@example.com
Tel : +91 (080) 676 51 111
Role & Responsibility
The primary role of the Digital Delivery Manager are:
- Direct our offshore technical activities by establishing perfect coordination between European and Indian teams.
- Develop relationships with our internal / external clients and clients present in India.
- Put in place the means and actions essential for quality delivery.
- Promote the technical offer of the SII Bangalore engineering center to our European customers by actively supporting the SII sales forces (presentations and meetings with our customers, construction and coordination of technical offers).
To succeed in your mission, you will report to the International Director of the Group. The last and a team already on site in Bangalore will support you operationally.
Your priorities will be: the quality of delivery, the fulfilment of commitments and the development of the volume of offshore activity.
At the heart of SII's challenges, this position will offer you privileged contacts with the directors of the company, as well as real career prospects.
- The ideal candidate should possess a Master degree in Computer Science Engineering and minimum 10 years of relevant experience in digital IT domain.
- Experience in managing complex projects in India and abroad for offshore projects.
- Having good knowledge of whole software development lifecycle.
- Highly professional with the ability to multitask and deliver solid work on time with demonstrable team spirit.
- Excellent problem solving skills with a strong technical background and good interpersonal skills.
- Willing to work in a challenging international environment & be autonomous.
- Good English skills (written and spoken).
- Strong interpersonal skills, positive thinking and willingness to learn and expand existing knowledge. Ability to interact with all levels of an organization/team.
To apply for these positions please send your resume by dated via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org