Job title: MO365
Reporting to: Project Manager
Experience: 5 to 10 years
Contract type / Working time: Permanent / Full-time
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Leela Landmark #07, 1st Cross, 3rd Main Road, Ashwini Layout, Ejipura (Behind Marks & Spencer)
Bengaluru 560 047 - INDIA.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +91 (080) 676 51 111
- Run compliance, cost and security recommendation reports from M365.
- Work with appropriate stakeholders to agree changes to improve on reported issues or opportunities.
- Plan and implement changes ensuring communication goes to users as required.
- Work with InTune to setup and maintain appropriate policies for devices and manage compliance with baselines.
- Identify common software on the estate and package it and make it available via the company portal.
- Lead on the rollout of patches and Microsoft updates across the end user computing estate.
- React to, and resolve system issues, to maximize availability and performance.
- Document operational procedures and configuration of systems as appropriate.
- Strong experience managing important business systems.
- Configuration management and modern ways of working e.g agile, Kanban, IaC.
- Experience running large scale 365 deployments and intune in production.
- Understanding of Windows, Linux, and container-based systems.
- Windows Server
- Windows 10
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Microsoft Intune
You can apply directly on this page or send your resume by dated via e-mail to: email@example.com