Job title: DLP Engineer
Reporting to: Project Manager / Client
Experience: 3 to 8 years
Contract type / Working time: Permanent / Full-time
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Leela Landmark #07, 1st Cross, 3rd Main Road, Ashwini Layout, Ejipura (Behind Marks & Spencer)
Bengaluru 560 047 - INDIA
Email : email@example.com
Tel : +91 (080) 676 51 111
Role & Responsibilities:
- Providing consulting to Business Change Projects and Business requests form Data Protection and DLP controls perspective.
- Review and respond to new demand and requests from Business stakeholders in terms of new service capability development, existing capability improvements and coverage expansion
- Design end to end service which introduce new capabilities or improvements into operation (that include integration with other products/process/services, preparing workflows, automations, defining requirements for implementation and operations)
- Produce solution design concepts and work on specification of high-level requirements.
- Oversee and lead specification, development and communication of Service architecture plans and blueprints
- Represent Data Protection in working groups and strategy forums
- Ensure projects and business demand delivery as part of an agile team
- supporting overall service and product roadmap
- Graduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related subject; alternatively an equivalent education in one of these topics
- Proven track record of overall 10+ years’ experience in various IT fields and 3y+ in the equivalent role
- Clear understanding of information security (especially: DLP in transit/at rest, Data classification, IRM) both on-prem and in Cloud environments is essential, a depth and breadth of supporting technical knowledge or specialisms is advantageous
- Strong leadership experience; both in team development/management area and in leading the project, process, product, etc.
- Experience in designing new IT services according to ITIL and/or acting as an Architect or Service Manager for IT service.
- Experience in working in international environments or working abroad, preferably in finance institution
- Fluent written and spoken English, ability to speak across various levels of senior in the organization.
- Experience in designing, implementing and on boarding services for users migrating to the new IT solutions
- Familiarity with technologies: Symantec Data at Rest, Symantec DLP, Data at Rest Scanning products, RSA Archer, MS AIP, MS ADRMS, McAfee DLP, Netskope DLP, Microsoft Cloud DLP, CASB products
- Practical experience in AGILE (including toolchain: Jira, Odyssey)
- Architecture, IT Service Management and Security certification is an advantage: TOGAF, ITIL, CISSP, CISA, CSSLP, CISM, CCSP
To apply for these positions please send your resume by dated via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org