At SII India IT & Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd., we are looking for a DevOps Engineer who understands the SDLC and is familiar with various automation tools. You work with other developers and the IT team to oversee the code releases. You collaborate with various teams to ensure successful code deployment, component testing, process re-engineering, and quality improvement with strong programming background and excellent analytical and communication skills.
Job title: DevOps Engineer
Reporting to: Project Manager
Experience: 5 to 7 years
Contract type / Working time: Permanent / Full-time
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Leela Landmark #07, 1st Cross, 3rd Main Road, Ashwini Layout, Ejipura (Behind Marks & Spencer)
Bengaluru 560 047 - INDIA
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +91 (080) 676 51 111
Role & Responsibilities
The primary roles of the DevOps Engineer are:
- Experience of practical implementations of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools.
- Design and implement an Agile work management approach.
- Hands-on experience with DevOps and release management tools.
- Strong experience with cloud services (AWS preferred).
- Perform system monitoring, verifying the availability and integrity of all servers, systems and key processes.
- Experience with Docker containers, Kubernetes, Microservices architecture.
- Configure and manage data sources like MySQL, Mongo, Elasticsearch, Redis, Cassandra, Hadoop, etc.
- Experience with continuous integration tools, configuration management tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, or Puppet.
- Knowledge of SQL, and non-relational (NoSQL) databases.
- Knowledge of networking, firewalls, load balancers, security best practices.
- Experience managing builds through development, QA, UAT.
- Manage clean code quality and security policies.
- Set up a release management workflow.
- Design an infrastructure and configuration management strategy.
- Understand how IT operations are managed.
- Manage source control including SVN and GIT
- Engineering Graduates or Postgraduates with 5-7 years of experience in software development.
- Excellent understanding of Ruby, Python, Perl, and Java.
- Configuration and managing databases such as MySQL, Mongo.
- Excellent troubleshooting.
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services.
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles.
- 4+ years of experience in managing Linux based infrastructure.
- Agile development experience in fast paced environment; working experience in small teams/pods/squads (highly desired).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player and ability to work with different multi-cultural teams.
- Proactive attitude on identifying problems and providing solutions.
- Creative and innovative thinking.
To apply for these positions please send your resume by dated via e-mail to: email@example.com