SII Group, a French IT Engineering Services Company (http://www.groupe-sii.com). As a trusted technology partner, SII Group provides high value-added solutions for the IT projects of many large corporations. Since its founding in 1979 in Paris-France, the company has been providing solutions adapted to its clients’ needs, by relying on: Its acknowledged expertise in various industries and sectors, as Aeronautics, Banking, Defence, Retail, Telecom, Transport, etc...Today, with 88 branch offices in France and abroad (presence in 18 countries), SII Group generated revenue of 676.3 M€ (FY 19-20).
At SII India IT & Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd., we are looking for passionate DevOps Engineers who are proficient, have a strong programming background and excellent analytical and communication skills.
Job title: DevOps Engineer
Reporting to: Project Manager
Experience: 5 to 8 years
Contract type / Working time: Permanent / Full-time
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Leela Landmark #07, 1st Cross, 3rd Main Road, Ashwini Layout, Ejipura (Behind Marks & Spencer)
Bengaluru 560 047 - INDIA
Email : email@example.com
Tel : +91 (080) 676 51 111
Role & Responsibilities
The primary roles of the DevOps Engineer are:
- Designing and implementing monitoring, reliability, alerting solutions for infrastructure
- Building and supporting, diverse platforms including but not limited to Service/Micro service
- Based platforms, Oracle ATG, ReactJS etc. in a hybrid on-site / Cloud.
- Ensure tooling support for shorter release cycles, improving supportability, performance
- & scalability of the ecommerce platform
- Ensure platform support for cross-functional delivery of large-scale, complex projects
- often involving multiple internal and external teams
- Assist in provisioning of environments and software needed for the various programs
- Managing and optimizing infrastructure related costs
- Maintaining security
- Working with the dev team to improve CI/CD workflow
- Engineering Graduates or Postgraduates with 3-8 years of experience in software development.
- 5 - 8 years of experience in Infrastructure setup on Cloud, Build/Release Engineering, Continuous Integration and Delivery, Configuration/Change Management.
- Good experience with Linux/Unix administration and moderate to significant experience administering relational databases such as PostgreSQL, etc.
- Experience with Docker and related tools (Cassandra, Rancher, Kubernetes etc.)
- Experience of working in Config management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform etc.) is a plus.
- Experience with cloud technologies like Azure.
- Experience with monitoring and alerting (TICK, ELK, Nagios, PagerDuty).
- Experience with basic cloud networking (Subnets/Routing Tables/Security Groups or equivalent).
- Experience with container-based networking.
- Experience with designing, implementing, and testing Disaster Recovery plans.
- Experience with managing and securing Access Control in regard to infrastructure.
- Proven ability to work and communicate with a team of highly technical software/ systems engineering.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills is key.
- Experience in working in both in premise as well as cloud infrastructure.
- Ecommerce domain experience.
- Experience with distributed systems and related technologies (NSQ, RabbitMQ, SQS, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience with scaling data store technologies is a plus (PostgreSQL, Scylla, Redis) is a plus.
- Experience with SSH Certificate Authorities and Identity Management (Netflix BLESS) is a plus.
- Experience with multi-domain SSL certs and provisioning a plus (Let's Encrypt) is a plus Experience with chaos or similar methodologies is a plus.
- Experience with creating multi-tenant and selfhosted environments is a plus.
- Agile development experience in fast paced environment; working experience in small teams/pods/squads (highly desired).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player and ability to work with different multi-cultural teams.
- Proactive attitude on identifying problems and providing solutions.
- Creative and innovative thinking.
To apply for these positions please send your resume by dated via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org