DevOps with AWS
As a trusted technology partner, SII Group a French IT Engineering Services Company, provides high value added solutions for the IT projects of many large corporations. Since its founding in 1979 in Paris-France, the company has been providing solutions adapted to its clients’ needs, by relying on: Its acknowledged expertise in various industries and sectors, as Aeronautics, Banking, Defence, Retail, Telecom, Transport, etc. Today, with 88 branch offices in France and abroad (presence in 18 countries), SII Group generated revenue of 654 M€ (FY20-21) and employs 10 000 persons.
At SII India IT & Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd., we are looking for a DevOps Engineer with AWS. You work with other developers and the IT team to oversee the code releases. You collaborate with various teams to ensure successful code deployment, component testing, process re-engineering, and quality improvement with strong programming background and excellent analytical and communication skills.
Job title: DevOps with AWS
Reporting to: Project Manager
Experience: 5 to 8 years
Contract type / Working time: Permanent / Full-time
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Leela Landmark #07, 1st Cross, 3rd Main Road, Ashwini Layout, Ejipura (Behind Marks & Spencer)
Bengaluru 560 047 - INDIA
Email : email@example.com
Tel : +91 (080) 676 51 111
Required Skills :
- Complex CI/CD Management Experience with Jenkins and Groovy.
- General Cloud Experience, expert knowledge of AWS Cloud.
- Experience programming and scripting in bash, Python in DevOps context.
- Modern SCM tools from administration/development perspective (GIT, Gerrit, Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket).
- Experience working with Terraform.
- Working in IOT and building scalable backend services.
- Proficiency in tools of the trade, including a variety of modern programming languages (Java, Go, Python) and open-source technologies.
- Good knowledge of general programming best practices (Testing, OOP, SOLID, KISS, DRY etc.).
- Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player and ability to work with different multi-cultural teams.
- Proactive attitude on identifying problems and providing solutions.
- Creative and innovative thinking.
To apply for these positions please send your resume by dated via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org