BI Analyst (Business Intelligence)
At SII India IT & Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd., we are looking for BI (Business Intelligence) Analyst to provide first class “value add” services to one of our European clients. A great opportunity to be part of a very experienced team and to work in a global environment with various experienced IT teams on a day-to-day basis and ensure operational readiness for newly developed solutions.
Job title: BI Analyst
Reporting to: Project Manager
Experience: 4 to 10 years
Contract type / Working time: Permanent / Full-time
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Leela Landmark #07, 1st Cross, 3rd Main Road, Ashwini Layout, Ejipura (Behind Marks & Spencer)
Bengaluru 560 047 - INDIA.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +91 (080) 676 51 111
Roles & Responsibilities:
The primary roles of BI Analyst are:
- Collects, analyses and reports management data to support decisions on day-to-day operations, strategic planning, and specific business performance issues.
- Compiles, sorts, and organizes data in preparation for subsequent analysis.
- Helps to identify and resolve any data quality issues through allocated data cleaning and testing tasks.
- Uses a range of BI and data analysis tools to provide analysis, visualizations and reports within a comparatively structured reporting framework.
- Performs, identifies and documents enhancements to modeling techniques with minimal supervision. Special analysis may be conducted using standard statistical and/or data visualization techniques.
- Collaborates with internal clients to understand business requirements and supports the development of routine and ad-hoc reports and dashboards in line with these requirements.
- Gathering and analysing data requirements and data flows to other systems.
- Assessment of functional and non-functional requirements for their feasibility.
- At least 4-6 years of experience in Power BI, DAX, reporting, visualization required (other BI tools like Tableau or QlikView would be a plus).
- Experience with SQL Server and ability to read and understand database structures, data models, SQL objects development, performance tuning, data analysis and integration.
- Knowledge in Hadoop, SQL, Python, C#, VSTO, SharePoint, SAS, Power BI, MEAN Stack are a big plus.
- Collates, models, interprets and analyzes data. Transforming database requirements into logical data models. Developing physical data models to define the database structure.
- Analytics Programming.
- The ability to translate business requirements into solutions.
- Knowledge of the software development process
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and deliver quality work on time with demonstrable team spirit in an agile environment.
- Fluent in English language (read, write, speak).
- Strong interpersonal skills, positive thinking, and willingness to learn and expand existing knowledge on products.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, innovative, and multi-cultural international team / business environment.
To apply for these positions please send your resume by dated via e-mail to: email@example.com