Technical Aeronautical Coordinator (VIE)
As part of its development, SII is looking for its Technical Aeronautical Coordinator M / F. VIE position to be filled for European citizens (see details of VIE conditions below). You coordinate activities with SII France teams.
- To be the unique technical interface between the India and French teams.
- Facilitate weekly meetings with Indian teams (dashboards, team planning ...).
- Be the guarantor of the quality, costs, deadlines of the deliverables of the teams in India.
- Animate and stimulate a dynamic of synergies between countries.
Technical fields: System Engineering, Software development, Robot Process Automatization. Position based in India in Bangalore with periods of work in France. Possibility of starting the mission in France.
Required profile :
- You come from an engineering training and justify a successful first experience.
- You have strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication, an ability to unite teams, a structured approach to project management skills.
- Your English level is fluent, both oral and written.
Who are we ?
The SII Group is at the heart of innovation serving key accounts in various engineering sectors. For the 3rd consecutive year, SII France has obtained the Great Place To Work® label. In 2020 we were recognized as the 3rd company with “more than 2,500 employees” where life is good. We are very proud of this because we are the only ESN of this dimension to obtain this recognition by its employees! This success is a reflection of our culture based on our desire to offer all our employees a fulfilling work environment for the development of their skills and careers. Join the #fungineer movement in which passion for technology, creativity, closeness and team spirit are celebrated. The SII Group is a disabled-friendly company, a signatory of the Corporate Diversity Charter. So if these values speak to you, join us!
THE VIE CONTRACT :
- Contract: VIE (European citizen, aged between 18 and 28 years), 12 months renewable once.
- The V.I.E international voluntary program (Volontariat International en Entreprise) is a program run by Business France, the French Agency for international business development, and is opened to any European national who is willing to work overseas for a French multi-national. For more information: https://www.businessfrance.fr/vie-home.
To apply for these positions please send your resume by dated via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org