Avionics FWS System Engineer
At SII India IT & Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd., we are looking for a Avionics FWS System Engineer experienced in different applications customizations/development and ready to join a winning and closely knit team.
Job title: Avionics FWS System Engineer
Reporting to: Project Manager
Experience: 5 to 10 years
Contract type / Working time: Permanent / Full-time
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Leela Landmark #07, 1st Cross, 3rd Main Road, Ashwini Layout, Ejipura (Behind Marks & Spencer)
Bengaluru 560 047 - INDIA
Email : email@example.com
Tel : +91 (080) 676 51 111
Role & Responsibility
The primary role of the FWS Engineer are:
- Expected to support the development, specification, V&V and in service support activities in the scope of the Flight Warning System (FWS).
- Expected to work with system designers, lab testing teams during validation of the system across multiple European aircraft programs.
- Understand system design, analyze technical queries on aircraft systems.
- Analysis of the in-service queries, launching the necessary actions to identify the root causes and following up on the corrective actions or product development by the design offices or supplier.
- Review Technical Notes, Specification Documents and System Description Documents.
- Participate on integration of the model/prototype on different simulation platforms to facilitate pilot-in-the-loop evaluations.
- Work with different technical & domain experts (Avionics integration activities).
- Attend technical meetings with different stakeholders (OEM, system designers, suppliers, etc…).
The ideal candidate should possess a degree in Aerospace/Aviation Engineering or minimum 5-10 years of relevant experience in aerospace domain.
- Experience in development, system engineering or V&V of the Flight Warning System (FWS).
- Knowledge of whole system, software development lifecycle (Safety, Certification, V&V, Functional Design, Software Development , Installation, Lab and Flight Reviews) is desirable.
- Knowledge on DO178C and DO-254, ARP4754, AFDX, ARINC 429 is desirable.
- Highly professional with the ability to multitask and deliver solid work on time with demonstrable team spirit
- Excellent problem solving skills with a strong technical background and good interpersonal skills.
- Willing to work in a challenging environment & be autonomous.
- Good English skills (written and spoken).
- Strong interpersonal skills, positive thinking and willingness to learn and expand existing knowledge.
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organisation/team.
To apply for these positions please send your resume by dated via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org