Naval Electronic Warfare Systems
SII UK has been successfully supporting development and integration activities of electronic warfare systems both software and systems aspects of many projects crucial to the security of UK and NATO nations.
We are looking to increase our Systems Engineering Team to support naval Electronic Warfare System with experts focusing on universal Systems Engineer, including IVV activities.
You will be a part of multidisciplinary team providing development, integration and testing of the mission system throughout the whole V cycle. The system consists of non-trivial combination of sensors, effectors, transmitters, radars and tactical communication protocols.
Perform Systems Engineering Activities:
- High-level requirements management and consultancy
- System design
Support the IVV:
- Managing and performing testing activities (FAT/SAT)
- Integration of HW/SW
- Liaising with various stakeholders
- Travelling – UK, EU, Globally
- To be a passionate problem solver meeting challenges head on
- Experienced in IVV of non-trivial, pref. naval systems (HW/SW integration, Testing activities, Problem investigation and solving)
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Experience in preparation and document writing (Descriptions, reports, manuals, etc.)
- Able to demonstrate tenacity across a project
- Previous experience or knowledge of JIRA is beneficial
- Previous experience or knowledge of IBM DOORS is beneficial
SII UK Benefits:
- Competitive Basic Salary – No one wants to work for free!
- 6% Employers Contribution + 6% as a salary sacrifice
- Private Medical Insurance, Life Cover, Critical Illness Cover & Income Protection – We’ve got you covered
- 25 days holiday – We all need some “me time”
- Continuous professional development – We’re all a work in progress
* If you're applying for a role requiring security clearance, please be aware that foreign or dual nationality is not an automatic bar, however certain posts may have restrictions which could affect those who do not have sole British nationality or who have personal connections with certain countries outside the UK.