Manual Test Engineer
The SII UK Team are looking to recruit and mobilise a Test Engineer as part of the next phase of a work package.
Our team of Software and System Engineers have been developing the capabilities of an Airborne Early Warning system. This system will detect threats, combat manage as well as monitor Air, Sea & Land units.
Whilst integrated into this team you will report directly to, and be supported by, the Engineering Test Lead.
Your duties will include:
- Manual execution of the Test plan
- Identifying faults within the system and reporting any defects/non-conformities
- Be responsible for writing test scenarios
- Communicate to Stakeholders and Project Managers where necessary
- Maintain and manage testing data
- To have worked directly on a test rig in a lab environment
- An understanding of testing tools and procedures
- Worked on a Radar, Satellite or Avionic system would be advantageous
- To work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- To prioritise under pressure
If you would like to learn more please apply and a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in contact with you. We look forward to hearing from you soonl
* If you're applying for a role requiring security clearance, please be aware that foreign or dual nationality is not an automatic bar, however certain posts may have restrictions which could affect those who do not have sole British nationality or who have personal connections with certain countries outside the UK.