Backend Engineer - GOlang/C++
Backend Software Engineer - GOlang/C++
SII UK are mobilising a team of Software Engineering professionals to develop a front and back end of a secure web application with an encrypted bridge, this will have the ability to identify, securely store and distribute ID credentials.
- Backend to be developed in GOlang with some interactions with legacy C++ code.
- There will be some simulators also written in GOlang
- The backend should be coded in line with OWASP methodologies and principles which are crucial for CI/CD
- Cryptographic Processes – implementing existing libraries and tools.
- You should be aware this application will utilise private cloud data storage
Technical skills required:
- Software Development using GO, C++, Java
- Secure Coding Methodologies – OWASP
- Embedded Linux
- Cloud Docker, Kubernetes & Cloud Deployment
- Azure Cloud Services
- Software development design tools such as Rhapsody UML
- Knowledge of protocols such as TCP/IP, SNMP, HTTP/S
- Knowledge of cryptographic processes
* If you're applying for a role requiring security clearance, please be aware that foreign or dual nationality is not an automatic bar, however certain posts may have restrictions which could affect those who do not have sole British nationality or who have personal connections with certain countries outside the UK