• Work in a safe, responsible, and cost-effective manner, in full compliance with the company’s safety manuals, Quality Assurance System and code of conduct.
• Design, develop and implement application software components used in the range of products using the full SDLC.
• Produce accurate and effective design documentation to support the implementation and test of system components.
• Ensure the development of efficient and accurate software components utilizing coding standards and best practises, to high levels of quality and maintainability in accordance with the development management and release processes.
• Attend meetings relating to aspects of the business which require engineering contribution.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
• Practical knowledge of developing C# /.Net / WPF in Microsoft Windows based application systems
• Appreciation of object oriented software design.
• Demonstrable experience of developing software within defined processes to meet quality goals
• Good written and verbal communication skills, ideally including experience of working within a team with close links to embedded software/firmware engineers
Apply for this role
Written communication skills
Private Medical Insurance & Critical Illness Cover