Project Coordinator - Telecommunications
SII Services are looking to recruit and mobilise a team of 2 Project Engineers to work on a telecoms work package designed to supply superfast internet to selected locations across Scotland.
This role involves working within the Programme Management Function of the Reaching 100% Programme and the related Scottish Broadband Voucher Scheme Function, including any other projects required to deliver on the Scottish Government’s commitment.
- Provide comprehensive programme support across multiple segments:
- General Admin
- Workshop support
- Facilitation of stakeholder matters
- Support Programme Office Lead on:
- Milestone planning
- Risk, issue, essential logs
- regular status reports, board meetings
- Stakeholder and management relationship building to ensure efficiency and clear communication across the programme
- Ensure local governance and process are adhered
- Financial support monitoring the budget, receipts and invoices
Essential Skills Required:
- ITIL /Prince 2 qualification or qualified by experience in the relevant field
- Strong project organisational skills, time management, ability to manage time and workloads working to tight deadlines
- Written and verbal communications skills with strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- An understanding of the digital infrastructure market
- Previous experience/ knowledge of IT infrastructure projects
If you're interested and would like to speak in more detail hit apply and a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in contact with you soon.