Deployment Engineer - Telecom
Telecommunication Infrastructure Deployment Engineer - Glasgow
SII Services are looking to recruit and mobilise a team of 2 Infrastructure Deployment Engineers to work on a telecoms work package designed to supply superfast internet to the country.
The Infrastructure Deployment Engineers will be an integral part of a structured, well organised team. You will be expected to organise, coordinate and deliver the build. Your objectives will be to communicate, report, resolve issues, and ensure the successful build of this specific infrastructure programme.
- Precise analysis and reports:
- Progress, technical/build issues, budget
- Operator feedback
- Build checks and investigations
- Stakeholder management
- Risk assessments, issue logs, and action plans
- collaboration with other Deployment Engineers and Operators
Essential Skills Required:
- Working on other telecom related projects
- Autonomous programme management within an infrastructure/IT environment
- Strong knowledge of project management tools and software
- Local authority governance
- Team working
- Previous knowledge or experience with broadband projects would be extremely advantageous
- Previous knowledge or experience in Telecommunication infrastructure planning and builds
- A qualification in Quantity Surveying or sufficient experience "in role"
- ITIL or Prince 2 or equivalent would be advantageous
If you're interested and would like to speak in more detail hit apply and a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in contact with you soon.