HW System Engineer
• Capture, understand and produce supporting documentation including design & certification Documentation for hardware solutions
• Qualification Management
• Degree in Electrical or Electronic engineering or equivalent qualification in a related subject, ideally accredited by a professional engineering institution
• Experience of the design lifecycle within the aerospace or a similar safety critical industry
• Knowledge of creating and performing testing or qualification activities.
• A positive attitude, initiative, pro-activeness and an enthusiasm and passion for engineering.
• Proven ability to contribute in a team environment.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Use of requirements management tools e.g. DOORS
Apply for this role
Group Income protection
Private Medical Insurance & Critical Illness Cover
FPGA Engineer (Verification)
FPGA Test Engineer
FPGA Engineer (Verification and Design)
Test Equipment Engineer