Team: Application Support Team
Position: Graduate Engineer
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Offer Type: Permanent Employment, Full Time
Salary: Up to £27,000
eking an Application Support Engineer with a qualification in Electronics and/or Mechatronics, who are seeking a challenging position combining client facing skills with problem solving ability. This position would suit individuals looking to grow their long-lasting professional careers in the Engineering space.
The appointed person will be embedded into the one of the main engineering teams, this team uses/supports 2 main software packages being utilised throughout the production lifecycle at sites across the UK and France. The Junior Engineer will shadow and be mentored by a Senior Engineer specific to this area of expertise below.
- Provide front-line user technical support, guidance & coaching – being able to understand & address the root causes rather than fixing issues
- Provide user product training for CAD and PLM (CAD: Creo & PLM: Windchill)
- Support functional improvement activities
- Implementation of IT systems & company processes in line with business requirements
- Testing & detailed analysis of new software packages
- User & data admin tasks
- Degree in Electronics/Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering
- Customer and Quality focused
- Natural problem-solving ability
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to communicate confidently and assertively at all levels
* If you're applying for a role requiring security clearance, please be aware that foreign or dual nationality is not an automatic bar, however certain posts may have restrictions which could affect those who do not have sole British nationality or who have personal connections with certain countries outside the UK.