In order to meet the challenges we face, such as quickly adapting product roadmaps, attracting and retaining talent, and putting the customer at the centre of the development, we organize our skills and expertise into a PEOPLE solution dedicated to building answers to these challenges.
The main themes that drive us are:
- How do you build and transform skills?
- How can organisations and cultures be transformed to adopt agile methods?
- How to work with partners in an agile business or even multi-site context?
How do you build and transform skills?
Organizations, technologies and approaches are moving more and more quickly. It is becoming essential for businesses and governments to build strong capacity to keep pace.
Three answers to achieve this are:
- quickly build rare or new skills
- continuously developing existing skills
- develop soft skills
Our offering is built on a skills profiling approach supported by tools to evaluate skills. We build both personalised, and group learning pathways for our engineers. Our accredited training organisation allows us to deploy multi-site and specific trainings as well as training materials built and deployed by our experts. Post-training learning is reinforced by our task force of experts who provide in practice coaching.
How can organizations and cultures be led to agile transformation?
Businesses and organisations are committed to working with agile methods and developing management practices. Based on our 1,500 employees, our 30 coaches, our 10 SAFe-SPC certified experts, we can offer customised support with how to transform team's approaches (Scrum / Kanban / Less / Spotify / Safe), changing roles (new roles / Management 3.0), and adopting digital culture.
To do this, we deploy:
- A vision of building an operating target
- A pragmatic multi-axis diagnosis (management, approach, culture, collective functioning, value, communication, ...)
- Change management programmes
- A set of pragmatic starter-kits (tools, visual management, process, ...)
- A journey to understand the basics of Digital Culture / Agile teams methods / Agile at scale
- A team of coaches working in a concrete way in operational teams
Agile work with partners and multi-sites
How can I work with partners in an agile business or even multi-site context?
The outsourcing model needs to evolve into a partner model and be seen as an extended part of the company or administration.
We created an Extended Delivery device to answer this question and allow :
- The flexibility needed to support agile roadmaps and TTM
- The implementation of a co-innovation mechanism and advice on approaches, uses and technologies
- To be as close as possible to each production centre and customer decision
- To build contractual vehicles adapted to the contexts of organisations (result/value/velocity)
- To deploy visual management tools, in real time and remotely