Databases Services Engineer
- Member of global database services team on-call support team 24/7, follow the sun.
- Build, test, and review technical documentation, utilize documentation set as a playbook to manage and apply production change.
- Deploy and maintain database monitoring solutions.
- Develop, design, deploy, and test backup and recovery architectures for customer database platform solutions.
- Develop, design, and deploy database high availability solutions utilizing database replication technology in both active/passive and active/active database architectures.
- Responsible for participating in maintenance window activities for hosted, on-premise, and public cloud platform changes.
- Responsible for database platform deployment, installation, patching, change management, and third-party software upgrades on internal and external customer platforms.
- Responsible for leading Datacenter technology architecture decisions by managing third-party software inventory, recommending/planning/deploying platform upgrade cycles, planning and participating in security audit (GSMA), database migration plan development and execution to move customer solutions to new platforms within and between hosted Datacenters and public cloud.
Apply for this role